Well the year is coming to a close and what a year it has been. Gay Christian Movement Watch is thankful for every single person who has supported us in word, thought and deed. Going forward, we promise to stay on the wall: sober, vigilant and ready to keep you informed of the enemy’s devices.
Here’s a list of our top ten stories of 2010 (source: google analytics).
1. CNN Interview about Bishop Long yeilds painful surprise. CNN Anchor Don Lemon reveals he was sexually molested by another man.
2. A litany of lies from Bishop Jim Swilley. An Atlanta area religious leader comes out of the closet with a bucket full of lies about homosexuality.
3. Bishop Long facing lawsuits. Megachurch leader faces four damaging sexual coercion lawsuit from young men formerly under his “watch”.
4. Ted Winn on the CoCo Brother show. Gospel music industry worker Ted Winn ducks, dodges and evades the obvious and in the process reveals the obvious.
5. “If I be a lying prophet”. A Connecticut bishop makes a stunning comment at a funeral and then 30 days later he is dead.
6. Lesbian bishop remembers gospel singer’s influence. Gay false prophetess Bishop Yvette Flunder partially opens the closet doors on former friend and “mentor” the late Walter Hawkins.
7. Brian Carn sees perversion in a vision. A Florida based black church prophet claims God showed him a major church leader in a homosexual context but does not reveal who it is. Eddie Long?
8. Cogic bishop puts Tonex in the drivers seat. Once promising gospel industry worker turned gay church poster boy “preaches” at a New York COGIC (Intl) church.
9. Yahoo reports christian “star” now a lesbian. A former Christian singer uses her homosexuality announcement to create hype about her career aspirations.
10. Its gay “holy” convocation time again. Atlanta’s mock pentecostal denomination the UPPC, holds convocationfest.